Sunday, February 21, 2010

Going Home

Confirmed at last. April end I am returning to Chennai. Back to family friends choirs. Makes the heart warm all over to return back. I would be landing in chennai at peak summer. Would be curious to see how my son reacts.

I would be missing some of the things here. The daily outings, shopping. Especially shopping at Walmart and Costco. I was never good at shopping and my customary visits to buy clothes would be over in 15 mins. Here on any given sunday we would go to Costco, snack on the samples there browse through all the aisles without buying anything. We would spend at lease a hour and a half. The big carts also means that I can park my son in the cart. Whenever I come back from ofice if the mood was not good we would go to walmart spend an hour there aimlessly, pick up one or two baby food boxes and come. That is one thing which I would miss in Chennai.

However home is where my heart is and right now its set at chennai. Reminds me of one of mark lowrys funny songs about heaven. It can be found here. The lyrics can be found here.

Anyhow Chennai beware. The great one is returning

No comments:

Post a Comment