Monday, September 21, 2009

Be thankful to Him

God worked miracles




Was just thinking a while on what to write next....when something in me gave the idea of sharing few testimonies. To be frank, I'm not a perfect follower of Christ....but a simple lover of God. I do not pray every mornings and nights but i pray many a times a day for everything. I've not shared any testimonies to date. God has performed many wonders in my life still.Then why am i not still sharing it with anyone???? I've questioned myself like this many times. So just thought why don't I use this blog as an opportunity. I ll share a few here...

My very first testimony would be to Praise God for giving me a wonderful mom and dad. Without them i wouldn't have known God. They brought me up in the best way. When I was a child I still remember my mom say, "when u do something which you are not supposed to, Jesus will cry for you. So ask Jesus sorry for the thing you did and He ll forgive you". I pray God that I should be as my parents were to me, to my little son.

For the first of half of my life God guided me through my parents.But that day i didn't know I would be blessed with a loving husband and a caring in-laws for the res of my life.When time came for me to get married my parents asked me how i would like my husband to be. Truly i didn't have any particulars but the only thing i told them was, "I want my mother-in-law and father-in-law to be kind as you are to me". I knew not whether this will happen. You know what happened, I was blessed more than what i asked for.Praise the Lord. I can call my mother-in-law as my next mom and father-in-law as my next dad.How blessed am i to get them.And my husband.....oh i have no words to explain his love and care to me. Everyday i ll Praise God for giving me such a loving family.

Most recent of all, i would like to Praise God for having blessed us with a sweet little boy. And recently when we moved to US God was with us through all trials and sickness.We as a family are thankful to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment